pcsx2 cheats file
I want to change my cheats file location and I don't know how 

I want to change it because it isn't working and it shows me this in the console

"Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\(me)\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\C7CC4D99.pnach
Overall 0 Cheats loaded
Overall 0 Widescreen hacks loaded"

Can anyone please help

Sponsored links

On development builds, the cheats folder can be changed the same way you would change the savestate or screenshot folders.

On the stable 1.4.0 builds, I believe this is not changeable.
(02-22-2019, 09:12 PM)pandubz Wrote: On development builds, the cheats folder can be changed the same way you would change the savestate or screenshot folders.

so the newest version 1.4.0 they made it not changeable ? Blink

+thanks for the fast response
(02-22-2019, 09:12 PM)pandubz Wrote: On development builds, the cheats folder can be changed the same way you would change the savestate or screenshot folders.

Because that's what I'm seeing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try to install it on another drive then on C: and try it again aswell. Just as a precaution, since windows 10 has the bug that exists since windows 7 and that is some programs will "nag" about not receiving permission by windows even if you're the administrator.
you could try making your pcsx2 installation portable by adding a blank "portable.ini" file nest to pcsx2.exe
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-22-2019, 09:15 PM)aloalix Wrote: so the newest version 1.4.0 they made it not changeable ? Blink

+thanks for the fast response

That is not at all what I said.

1.4.0 is over two years old now, and way out of date.

Since then, we added the ability to change the cheats folder location to the development builds. It has been available since revision 1.5.0-2267. Check my signature, I keep a link to the build bot for development builds in there.
One stupid question
Do you actually have a file named C7CC4D99 with pnach extension in the documens folder
Is it really .pnach(not .pnach.txt)