pcsx2 config for my pc?
as everyone knows, ps2 football games dont require anything special other than a decent pc. more considering its a one decade old game. however, i cant really get it to run smoothly. fps randomly swing between 49-50 to 70(which is a pain, since it increases match speed making one miss dribbles or passes). EE is always around 90-100 in a game that should be easy to emulate

so, id need help with the following:

optimizing fps to stay between 55 and 60 no more no less (idk how to limit fps, tried but didnt find anything)
making the game run smoothly, without jumps or taking that much CPU

details:

comp isnt master race but has:
intel i5-4210U 1.7 ghz - 2.4 ghz
nvidia GT820M (garbage, but i dont see this being an issue)
4 gm ram
Windows 10 x64

Pcsx2 v1.2.1

game is PES 2005. i was running from the cd but converted to ISO for less delay while reading and changing certain scenes

ill re check details later and upload pics of my current config. but, with this information i provided, do y'all think it should be possible to run this game flawlessly?

tyvm for reading

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Also, you're using a very old, out dated version of the emualtor that's no longer supported. You need to update to at least 1.4, and most people want you to run the latest 1.5 GIT. If you did download the game (as you indicated in the previous thread that was locked), then that is against the rules & they won't offer support to you
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-pcsx2-config-for-my-pc
well, first of all, i made a mistake on the other thread. i didnt download anything, i have the original cds and such. it was 3 am, wrote "downloaded" making reference to the fact i converted it from CDVD to ISO using ImgBurn. but forget about that

i edited the first post. specs were a bit off, my processor is slower than what i remembered (this isnt my main comp) but afaik it should still work better than it is atm

ill get pcsx2 1.5 and try from there. any recommendations on which setup to use?
Quote:game is PES 2005

as said here
no support for pirated materials.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go