pcsx2 configuration
hi everyone i'm new here and i opened this thread to help myself and others who have the same problem as mine(seen a lot)..

i've installed pcsx2 0.9.6.. i have the bios i'm using usa bios.. i've configured all the plugins except the CDVD plugin..
at first i have the tekken 4 game in .mdf and .mds files.. i converted the .mdf file to iso using poweriso. i used the Linuz iso plugin and the EFP iso plugin to select the iso, but they didnt work the emulator freezes and needed to be closed manually.
Now i burnt the iso to a dvd using poweriso and used the Gigaherz's plugin now the program tells me to insert a ps2 format disc.. what am i supposed to do. pls help meWacko

the disk contain 2 folders and 2 files,
IRX(folder)
TEKKEN(folder)
SLUS_203.28
system.cnf

Sponsored links

make your ISO using imgburn and your original Tekken 4 DVD.
then try to load it again
and use latest 0.9.7 beta
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

should i include both .mdf and .mds files in the iso? i did that.. i used almost every cdvd plugin but the program either freezes or runs the bios as no disk.. what to do.. when mounted over poweriso it contains the .mdf and .mds files inside..
no, I meant. rem-ake your Iso with your DVD.
the one you actually put in your console.
The physical one.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i dont own a console i just want to play it on my pc.. i have .mdf and .mds files what to do next? should i include both .mdf and .mds files in the iso. i did so, but still when i use almost every cdcvd plugin the program freezes..
If you don't own a PS2 you're using that BIOS illegally and you shouldn't expect anymore help in this forum.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64