pcsx2 eror....naruto ultimate ninja 4
i run naruto ultimate ninja 4 with pcsx2...all runs great until i play a while....after that while the screen is black and there is a message: PCSX2 has ecountered an error and need to close...and i have to click on the close button...nothing alse to do...
how i can fix it?

Sponsored links

(07-27-2009, 06:57 AM)SonyE Wrote: i run naruto ultimate ninja 4 with pcsx2...all runs great until i play a while....after that while the screen is black and there is a message: PCSX2 has ecountered an error and need to close...and i have to click on the close button...nothing alse to do...
how i can fix it?

provide emu conf in details and some screenshots and ur pc specification
after i play appair this:
i cant post the picture....but is a black screen with a message: PCSX2 has encoured a error and need to close. We are sorry for the inconvience.
than i click on close
(07-27-2009, 07:15 AM)SonyE Wrote: after i play appair this:
i cant post the picture....but is a black screen with a message: PCSX2 has encoured a error and need to close. We are sorry for the inconvience.
than i click on close

good

Can you post what xboxflyer asked you ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
my pc: videocard: GeForce 9400, Core2Duo 2,6 ghz, 2 gb RAM

EMu configuration: Graphics: GSdv890 (MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.14
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
First and Second Controler: LilyPad 0.9.9
CDVDROM: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Dev9: Dev9Null Driver 0.3.0
USB: USBnull driver
FireWire: FWNull Driver...[/i]
I have already warned you not to ask for help on this game here http://forums.pcsx2.net/post-64008.html#pid64008

we arent stupid, we keep an eye out for people like you. Another warning, this will probably be the final straw.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]