pcsx2 error
its still have the same errors! i've done everything, yesterday it was not like this

Sponsored links

impatience will not get your question answered, only ignored
sorry for my impatience, i just really wanna play this game. so, if anyone knows the solution of this problem please tell me
started: Today 02:25 am
time now: Today 04:59 am

thread has been open for 2 hours, 34 minutes. no enough time fr most of the regulars to be around to read it

You need to give things time, or no one can help you. check in a few hours, maybe someone will be able to tell you something.
hm, maybe an update on your pc has caused the problem, have you updated a piece of software recently that runs in the background ? ( check the task manager i'e by pressing Ctrl Alt Delete to see what processes are running )

by looking at what you have wrote it might be that you are running low on system memory, which can happen if you don't have enough system ram

my suggestion is

a: disconnect your pc from the internet
b: disable your antivirus software
c: end all processes in task manager that aren't needed
d: try pcsx2
e: buy more system ram
f: buy a new pc Tongue2 (last resort)

obviously when you've finished playing your games, re-enable your antivirus software
use save states often if your system is crashing

try updating to xp service pack 3 with system restore enabled, then if your pc runs worse or your games run worse you can always restore the pc back to it's previous state, xp service pack 3 can be found here

hope that helps Smile
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
Sorry didn't notice there were replies.
i7 4930k @4.3, 4x4 GB RAM @2133 (15-15-15-27, quad channel), EVGA 570 @stock, Arch 64b.
These errors are unusual and could mean a lot of things. I don't know how skilled you are with computers but now you'll have to take a few steps forward to find out what is causing it.

First and easiest thing you can do is make sure that your computer is free of malware. While unlikely, i wouldn't call it impossible that something like that could affect pcsx2, but then i doubt it would be the only application affected

Second step is harder. You'll have to make sure your RAM is sufficient. As people already said, it's quite possible your system is simply running out of available RAM. Now while errors in this state are, again, strange to see because the system usually crawls under heavy RAM load instead of producing errors, it's not impossible. Simplest thing you can do here is to increase the pagefile size, it's that little hidden system file that acts as virtual RAM. Google how to.
The harder part lies with testing your actual RAM dimms for corruption. This requires using a bootable CD with memtest tool so it can read and write to the RAM in complex patterns in an attempt to find errors. If it does, then the next part of the procedure is to leave only 1 of however many RAM dimms you have in your computer on and repeat the process to find out which one is the faulty module. Painfully slow procedure.

Another possibility is driver issues or software conflicts. Not much you can do here but turn everything off or update and hope something works.
Hello, I'm new in this forum and I hope someone could help me with my problem (I'm italian, so please excuse my english errors).

First my pc features: intel core i3 1.8GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 740M with 2GB dedicated VRAM.
I installed pcsx2 and ran games like DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 and tekken 5 with no problems.
But when i try to ran any Need for speed carbon, the system presents every time the same problem. The game seems to run well until the main loading screen (after presentation videos)....then appear a strange noise and the screen blocks.
Here I copy the text from the emulog:

(EE pc:004FD0A0) TLB Miss, addr=0x28 [load]
(EE pc:004FD0A0) TLB Miss, addr=0x2c [load]

what does it mean? It seems a strange problem to me (I'm not an expert), because the game start to run very well.

Could someone help me??
Thanks
(03-28-2014, 04:55 PM)heisenberg Wrote: Could someone help me??
Thanks

yes, but not here. don't hijack threads, make your own one, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go