pcsx2 error...
^ The problem is that Microsoft lets the game producers handle the redistribute part. That's why when you install a game that have/require a newer version of DirectX, it automatically installs the new version for you after it installs the game files. That way, you don't have to update DirectX unless you need to.

The problem is, it pretty much left end users in the dark in terms of DirectX updates. In other words, unless you know about the updates or buy a new game every 2-4 months, you are not going to get any updates for your DirectX.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!

Sponsored links

then its ok if i install it directly to directx aug 9?
Yes, because the installer includes everything from the previous updates up to August 2009. And by that, you can probably guess that it is a fairly large file, so don't be too surprise. About 100MB in size.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
lol, yeah... i guess so... i will finish to download it first... ill reply here if i have fixed the problem.
I thought you could check by searching for the d3dx9_XX.dll files in %SystemRoot%\System32, where XX is a number which is sequential, with each update adding to the number at the end. Currently the latest one should be d3dx9_42.dll.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
If that is the case Booger, then coo'.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
(11-04-2009, 08:21 AM)zykesphere Wrote: then its ok if i install it directly to directx aug 9?

Yes it will be 100% ok, when You download the New PCSX2 version then this msg will must be given to you that Update DirectX.

DirectX End-User Runtimes (August 2009)

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]