pcsx2 flickering
hi when i start playing budokai tenkaichi 2 it flickers how can i go trough this problem?

Sponsored links

what dou you mean by "flickers" ?
Any screenshot ?

pc specs ? Pcsx2 version, plugins config, pcsx2 settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
when i go to battle or adventures its start flickering
pcsx2 version is 0.9.8 r4600
You Have: AMD Athlon™ II X2 215 Processor
You Have: 3.2 GB ram
You Have: 2.7 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.265 GHz
You Have: ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
But what exactly do you mean by "flickering"? Do you mean the screen goes black for a few frames and then comes back to the normal video, or something else like the screen shaking?

If it is the screen shaking, you could probably fix it using bob interlacing. This can be changed in the video plugin options.

Edit: If you're not using r4600, make sure you grab it from the main page.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Look at his CPU. I guess "flickering" means low frame rate. Also take a look at his GPU. He might forget to install video card driver.

Edit: Sorry. His video card driver is properly installed. There is indeed an onboard GPU named Radeon 3000. But this is too slow anyway. I used to have a laptop with HD 3200 and the only game I can play is Warcraft III.
i played budokai tenkaichi 2 easily on pcs2 0.9.6 but i now cant find bios P.S radeon 3000 works for me on low gta 4 easily by flickering i mean there are some black line on monitor and they start to flicker-twinkle
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200...13034.png/

here is the foto and its kind'a like you see piccolo one time and other second he is half and thats all the time its start to flicking and all the background to
On your whole monitor? That could indicate a problem with your graphics card.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
only on that emulator... omg i talking about that screan!!! im not from england so is hard to me to explain...
i make fact with 0.9.8 r4600 emulator flicks games by flicking i mean like normal screen but when start battle its tart to show black lines and its not for graphics cards is not black screen its starts to twickle how can i explain to you P.S my dream name give me your skype i send you a video where is flickering...
Can you please post some screenshots or a video?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...