pcsx2 freezing
uhh.. specs: Intel Celeron D CPU 3.33GHz, 2.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS. did i leave out anything? i have windows vista SP2.

idk which plugin config screens i should specifically give.. so i got these two that i thought should be important.

EDIT: For gsdx I clicked the checkbox that says "Use original ps2 resolution: Native"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

we need your cpu status also...

your graphics card is very bad for pcsx2. in gsdx use ONLY native ps2 resolution but still you will be bottlenecked from that
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I seem to have a similar problem, as the program freezes up just as the window opens to whatever the next step might be. However, at that point I just get the swirling circle and my computer tells me that the program has stopped working and I need to close it. I started to notice the past few times that when I start it, it has two big red messages in the black output box tell me rom NOT FOUND and erom NOT FOUND. I have a Windows 7 Asus laptop with an intel core i3 chip. Hope that can help.
Since none the two gave actual useful information the best recommendation is: Uninstall it from C:\Program Files (x86) and install somewhere else, like C:\Games\PCSX2, for example.
Imagination is where we are truly real
so i downloaded this program tonight and when i try to load a iso image the playstation2 logo skips and then some kind of wide bar appears at the top of the screen any ideas as to how to fix this problem