pcsx2 games crashes
hi, I have downloaded the latest version of pcsx2 nightly but some of the games don't work with it whenever I try to play them they work for the interface but whenever a video plays on it or I try to play it crashes I also have a crash log when I tried to play midnight club

.txt   crash-2023-02-15-14-12-02-159.txt (Size: 34,04 KB / Downloads: 42)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-15-2023, 12:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

im in the nightly version of pcsx2 there is no PCSX2 folder in my documents but after I extracted nightly version it created a folder in which logs were present but there was nothing in the log folder
tools->enable file logging
(02-15-2023, 12:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tools->enable file logging

Code:

.zip   emulog.zip (Size: 21,8 KB / Downloads: 39)
do you own another ps2 console ?
(02-15-2023, 01:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: do you own another ps2 console ?

no i only have emulator
ah, that's a different matter, then

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).