pcsx2 graphics issues
heres 1
let me know if you wanna see a certain config etc
heres sound

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Ok--

Plugins are default. That's fine, especially since your CPU doesn't support beyond SSE2.
Gamefixes have an automatic option. Should be no need to mess with them.
In GSdx, turn off AA. I believe that would be having some performance hit.
Also, set the Rendering Threads to take advantage of all available cores when software rendering (I believe that would be 2).

Speedhacks, please.
(08-07-2011, 09:51 AM)Rezard Wrote: Ok--

Plugins are default. That's fine, especially since your CPU doesn't support beyond SSE2.
Gamefixes have an automatic option. Should be no need to mess with them.
In GSdx, turn off AA. I believe that would be having some performance hit.
Also, set the Rendering Threads to take advantage of all available cores when software rendering (I believe that would be 2).

Speedhacks, please.
also i overclocked to 4.0 no difference.
and what speedhacks should i use.
lol. No difference from 3.4Ghz to 4.0Ghz, huh? Which game? both, or GT4? And you are still software rendering, right? Because that's CPU driven.

Speedhacks? It technically depends on the game specifically, which hacks will help, hurt or just do nothing. Give the Presets a try if you're completely unfamiliar with Speedhacks at this point. Start on "Balanced", and work your way up.

BTW - If you can use hardware rendering without suffering graphical glitches, it is typically recommended, and usually faster.
(08-07-2011, 10:10 AM)Rezard Wrote: lol. No difference from 3.4Ghz to 4.0Ghz, huh? Which game? both, or GT4? And you are still software rendering, right? Because that's CPU driven.

Speedhacks? It technically depends on the game specifically, which hacks will help, hurt or just do nothing. Give the Presets a try if you're completely unfamiliar with Speedhacks at this point. Start on "Balanced", and work your way up.

burnout right now.
and yes i am still in direct3D11 software also would hardware use my videocard instead?

and alright ill do that real fast
(08-07-2011, 10:17 AM)keith666 Wrote: burnout right now.
and yes i am still in direct3D11 software also would hardware use my videocard instead?

and alright ill do that real fast

gt4 wont even load. >_< this is sooo frustrating
fixed
gt4 same issue
i take it no one else can figure out why im having issues?
I'm having the same issues with Nascar games, which run at 30-60 FPS. The sound is terrible, graphics are broken and flicky. (By broken, Textures mainly are, the car shape and damage models work still.) My FPS used to be really low, but now it won't stop running at 120, too fast for the game to work properly. The only two games I got to work like this were 07 and 08, 09 won't even load right, with only a sliver of the Game screen appearing on the left. I can run other games just fine, but it seems they hate racing games. o-o
Please open your own thread so that we can help you in a proper way.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go