pcsx2 has stopped working
ok i will

Sponsored links

(04-12-2009, 03:54 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: does it crash when you load pcsx2 or when you try to load a game?

Sorry was gone for a bit Tongue ...anyways i have only tried using naruto ultimate ninja 2 and 3 so far. The problem happens when i load either of the ISO's. One thing i dont understand is it started before i used the newest GSDX but at that time it had the black background issue i previously talked about. So do you think its an issue with the plugin?
no i think the wrong in your pc or in your config
Assuming it was wrong with my PC what do you think would be the issue. Like my computer can easily run everything the only thing i can think of is i have an intel i7 but it is compatable with certain plugins. Has anyone else ever had an issue where vista says its not working properly so it has to close? (Could the issue be with a plugin like Sound or another that aren't compatable with vista or direct x 10... or is gsdx the only one that has to be compatable with direct x 10. Because the only new plugin i downloaded besides the ones that come with the initial download is the gsdx)
how 'bout you show us an image of your problem. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
jackheart say: Assuming it was wrong with my PC what do you think would be the issue. Like my computer can easily run everything the only thing i can think of is i have an intel i7 but it is compatable with certain plugins. Has anyone else ever had an issue where vista says its not working properly so it has to close? (Could the issue be with a plugin like Sound or another that aren't compatable with vista or direct x 10... or is gsdx the only one that has to be compatable with direct x 10. Because the only new plugin i downloaded besides the ones that come with the initial download is the gsdx)
that happen with me when i start games in pcsx2 and using patch in it may the problem in your Direct X because you say the problem happen when you update it
Hey i finally put those pictures up, sorry it took a while. So basically i found the issue is only in gsdx when i go to directX 10 hardware. ( i have a new graphics card and running crysis on very high...so its compatible...no?) But it also mentions in one of those picture, unable to find patch, but is that the problem i thought you could technically run games without patches. Anyways when you guys can, could you look at the pictures and try help me out, thanks.

umm first get the newer pcsx2 0.9.6. Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit

Sorry about that...
But even with the newer version the exact same error message pops up when i do direct x 10 hardware for any of the Gsdx- sse2 sse3 sse4
By the way im running with these if it makes a difference for the graphics settings
intel i7 (which i think is compatable under sse3)[/align]
Radeon 4870 for graphics card
well yea you're able to use SSE4.1 Tongue (SSE4 > SSSE3)

try running gsdx in software mode Smile
Windows 7 64bit