pcsx2 has stopped working
Yeah i feel bad that i cant do your instructions but i just dont understand them. I know that the plugins cant be saved in the bios; but it sounds like im going to configure it initially as dx10 software and then doing the bios config (that consists of running cdnull and executing it) than i close the window (as in escape or close everything?) and then config back to dx10 hardware and cd linuz iso to load the iso.

I think i could be getting tied up with when you say configure your bios because to me it doesn't make any sense, because the plugins aren't part of the ps2 so they would have no effect no matter how i loaded the system. Like does null formatt the system to use that plugin when i go to software? Because if it didn't i dont understand why i cant just go straight to hardware, anyways im ending up stuck on configuring ur bios. I dont get how null configures it so my mind is going to explode Tongue

*The only thing i can ask is when you have a momment to give a step by step process (idiot-proof for me i hope)*[/u][/b]
Lets both hope this is my last desperate post for help in a long time Tongue

Sponsored links

well null is just for it to let you go into the bios (since using Linuz Iso would ask you for an iso, and cdvdGigahertz would work too but you would have to have it set to "@no disc" or have no disc in the dvd-drive Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
So if null brings me into the bios what can i do to make it accept hardware so it will stop crashing. Because simply opening the bios with my graphics plugin as dx10 sse4 software isn't really doing anything is it? or whether i open it with hardware.
Like when im in the bios i only really click system configuration which doesn't do anything it just lets me see a bunch of options like what screen size i want or the clock setting. I would understand if i could click like configure bios but there is nothing in those options. By simply running the pcsx2 with a null cd plugin im opening the bios not really configuring it because there is no option too...right?
Once again any steps to a solution would be awesome lol i have a feeling im starting to go way over my head but its interesting Smile

EDIT: One thing i also think is weird is it runs in Direct X9 under hardware so why wouldn't it work with Directx10 under hardware, do i not have directx10 now...? But im able to run it with software direct x 10. But you want me to configure it to run hardware but it makes no sense that the hardware of direct x 9 works and not 10.
hm....Tongue
well if you're able to get to the "browser" and "system configuration" screen then it means you already have it configured Smile (and yes you can reconfigure it in system config Smile), but the thing is that the hardware coding part of gsdx has a bug (or crash) that happens when you haven't configured the bios yet Smile

but let me suggest one more thing Smile
try this (run, choose folder to extract, go to folder, run setup.exe)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en
Windows 7 64bit

See so then i must have configured it already so it should work. And i already did all that patching...yet it doesn't work. Hopeless failure?
did you try my link? Smile (do it just in case Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

Yeah i just did your link and i updated it all like you said but still to no avail Sad
WAIT WAIT....i got direct x 10 to work on my naruto ultimate ninja 3 just not on naruto ultimate ninja 2 do you think maybe the direct x10 hardware doesn't work and theirs a glitch with the system for that?
hmm what is shown in the console window? (black window in the back, if not showing then "Misc->Enable Console" Smile)
Windows 7 64bit

When it worked in NUN3 its the third picture
When it errors in NUN2 its the fourth picture

pic3    

pic4    
hmm i'm not sure, try maybe setting the EE Cycle Rate to x1.5 or greater Smile (config->speed hacks)
Windows 7 64bit