pcsx2 has stopped working
I updated my directx and i followed the configuration guide but now i keep getting that the game has stopped working when im loading it. It gets to the loading screen and then just goes to this stopped working screen. Before i updated direct x it worked, but just had a black screen issue in the background(the background was all black characters had colour). Thanks for your help sorry about n00b questions.

Sponsored links

what game did you try to play?
(04-12-2009, 02:25 PM)dark king Wrote: what game did you try to play?

Naruto ultimate ninja 2 and 3 (they worked before updating)
did you use any patch and to any version did you update give me full details your setting
also full details of your problem Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-12-2009, 02:30 PM)dark king Wrote: did you use any patch and to any version did you update give me full details your setting

Sorry im new to ps2 emulation, so as far as i know i didn't use any patches i just downloaded the pcsx2 package from website, installed the newest plugin and then i ran into this issue where it said windows just says it stops working and then it makes me close the program, there is no more details listed (unless you can tell me where to look)
-as far as i know the actual emulator isn't running into any issues its just that the vista says it had an error and needs to close
did you try any other game
does it crash when you load pcsx2 or when you try to load a game?
Windows 7 64bit

he is not here now i do not see his name
well he'll still get the message so let's not spam this thead Smile
Windows 7 64bit