pcsx2 is not utilizing AMD Radeon HD 7670M from my laptop .
first pcsx2 is using intel hd instead of AMD Radeon HD 7670M from my laptop . when i play dbz bt 2 i get around 40 - 50 fps and in smack pain i pcsx2 shows 60 fps but runs like 30 fps . now i am playing god of war 2 and noticed that intel hd is getting used instead of AMD Radeon HD 7670M that may be cause for less fps . how can i switch to make pcsx2 use AMD Radeon HD 7670M and what are configurations for smackpain and dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 2 . any help will be greatly appreciated . i have HP PAVILLION G6 2136TX . THANKs . and i want to make clear that i am not using pirated disks .

Sponsored links

Set your adapter in the Plugin settings to the radeon 7670M graphics card.
Set it in AMD Catalyst.
there are no adapter settings in plugin settings of pcsx2 . and even after setting pcsx2 to high perfomance in amd catalys pcsx2 still using intel HD
1.0.0 does not have the setting but the newer SVNs have the ability to set the GPU in the GDSX settings. SO you may have to grab one of the later SVNs from here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html to get the needed setting
Thanks for this ^

Im totally experiencing a related issue with dual graphics yet running at 50% speed only