pcsx2 isn't opening... HELP!
I own a 2011 MacBook Pro 17"
Snow Leopard 10.6.7
AMD Radeon HD 6750M Graphics Card

This is what I have done:

I downloaded the Snow Leopard Package/opened it.
Downloaded ZZOgl.0.21.204.app.
Opened ZZOgl.0.21.204.app and selected pcsx2.app

After that there's no notification or anything and when I try to open pcsx2.app it instantly crashes before the icon even has time to show.

Please help,
Cheers!

Sponsored links

Just open pcsx2, if it doesn't work , then delete it and just download the full build, nothing else => http://pcsx2mac.net/downloads/

PS: did you download XQuartz and the CG file?
I'm running snow leopard with an AMD Radeon Graphics card, not a Nvidia... The CG I believe is only for Nvidia cards.
It also said that the XQuartz wasn't needed for Snow Leopard.

Am i wrong?
(06-02-2011, 06:45 PM)Twilight Dawn Wrote: Just open pcsx2, if it doesn't work , then delete it and just download the full build, nothing else => http://pcsx2mac.net/downloads/

PS: did you download XQuartz and the CG file?

The XQuartz wasnt needed for the Snow Leopard build but im downloading it now to see if anything changes.

The CG app though is only for Nvidia cards, I have a AMD Radeon card.
I also have Snow Leopard, but I downloaded it anyway , works like a charm ;p
Any changes dude?
(06-03-2011, 09:55 AM)Twilight Dawn Wrote: I also have Snow Leopard, but I downloaded it anyway , works like a charm ;p
Any changes dude?

No change. Still won't open after installing XQuartz... is there something other than opening the package and installing it that I need to do? :/

As for the CG file, should I download that even though it's not for my graphics card?
I don't know :/ umm try to just delete pcsx2.. and redownload the full build.. that should be all that you have to do :/
I've done all of that about 4 times... no luck.
:/ try searching the forums , and youtube a bit, cause i don't have a clue what the problem could be
i would try downloading the cg stuff anyways. im not sure if the parts of it it uses are necessarily card specific and are just video rendering tools. also i know that sometimes the case of the P on pcsx2 can make a difference.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

CG is a toolkit, it works on all video cards, not only nvidia ones. And yes, it's required for zzogl