pcsx2 keeps crashing
i have version 0.9.6 and i only play ffx on it. my pc specs are an amd athlon 5000+ 2.6 ghz duel core, nvdia n250gts, 3.1 gb ram and a sound blaster sound card. i have played ffx with very few problems (an occasional crash) but nothin that was a big problem. now i have 65 hours on the game and it will not let me pass a certain part. i do have lag issues but i just deal with them. i put on the skip frame when it goes below 38 fps. i have tried to configure it all sorts of ways so it doesnt crash. plz help and thanks.

Sponsored links

Avoid that certain part until you can tell which part it is Smile

If I remember correctly that game was playable from start to end for me, but I have seen reports regarding problems in some situations.

Actually there are some active threads about those problematic parts, maybe yours is a similar problem and maybe they have a solution already.

Anyway you should try the 0.98, 0.96 is too old and most situations it performed better than newer versions are gone by now.
Imagination is where we are truly real
you are correct. i now have version 9.8 and the game works great. actually works tons better. i still have a lil fps issues during vidoes but the game play is tons better no lag at all. i was at a part where i couldnt progress unless i went there but im passed it now. (i was finding yuna in the al bhed "home".) im now on the air ship and ima tweak the config a lil and try to get my movie fps higher. but thank you anyways.