pcsx2 not working on macbook pro
(10-05-2015, 06:13 PM)willkuer Wrote: According thread

As there is a ToDo-list: at which point are you stuck?

I get stuck at the install pcsx2 bios. Drop files into here folder. Also the pcsx2 - ce emulator will not open

Sponsored links

How does dropping the BIOS file not work? What happens if you try to open the emulator? Do you get some error message?
did you dump your bios files from your PS2, to start with ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-05-2015, 06:40 PM)willkuer Wrote: How does dropping the BIOS file not work? What happens if you try to open the emulator? Do you get some error message?

I have tried to make a back up of the ps2 to get a bios to put in the "drop files here folder" but pcsx2 will not open. http://www.ehow.com/how_8368203_use-ps2-bios-pcsx2.html 

I get an error message when I try and open PCSX2-CE that says "X11 could not open. Failed to activate core devices."
how did you make your bios backup ?
through lan or USB ?
did you follow our tutorial ?
(10-05-2015, 06:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: how did you make your bios backup ?
through lan or USB ?
did you follow our tutorial ?

I made it using the ehow link above.
I did it through lan.
I did follow the tutorial
That link doesn't describe how to dump the bios from your ps2 console...
(10-05-2015, 07:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: That link doesn't describe how to dump the bios from your ps2 console...
I do not think I know how to do it.
You can only run pcsx2 after you installed all dependencies. Just guessing because of the name I would say you have not installed xquartz as suggested in the todolist. But you need to make sure that all dependencies in the to-do list are installed.
(10-05-2015, 08:08 PM)willkuer Wrote: You can only run pcsx2 after you installed all dependencies. Just guessing because of the name I would say you have not installed xquartz as suggested in the todolist. But you need to make sure that all dependencies in the to-do list are installed.

The last two dependencies will not install because the pcsx2-ce will not open