pcsx2 on AMD athlon 64 3000+
Hello, i've got an Amd Athlon 64 3000+, 1gb ram, nvidia geforce 6600 gt sli 128 mb.
The problem is that i can't make work PCSX2 on my computer. i read all the instruction from the forum. i tried 9 youtube instructions, and the only game that i want to play is dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2.
I spent my last 4 hours with this, and no good results.
Thank you!

Sponsored links

i've got bad news and bad news.
please tell me the bad news
i found smth about speedhacks
the AMD K8/9 marchitecture is simply not optimal for PS2 emulation. The SSE2 performance on these cores is actually slower than FPU x86 and the single core design does not help matters either.

Given that its a 3000, i would guess its a first gen Athlon64 which means theres no hope of upgrade to a Phenom II/Athlon II
but on youtube warre a lot of users that can play that game with worst systems
No, sorry. Videos on youtube are adjusted for viewing, they don't represent real speed.
Your machine wouldn't get a quarter of the needed speed to play the game, even if you got it working.
i've got it worked , but the speed was 2X slower, then on a playstation 2. So, is any ps2 game that i could play on my pc?
maybe you could give a look at it : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
none of those games were playable on a Sempron LE1250, which is actually faster than a Athlon64 3700
thanks all of you for your advice!!!!!!