pcsx2 patches
Hello I want to make pcsx2 patches progressive scan Hack for some of my games but i dont understand 
in the patch

patch=1,EE,XXXXXXXX,word,YYYYYYYY

How do i find the  XXXXXXXXX (the adress) that is related to the interlaced scan in the games files? 

I already have the YYYYYYYY (the value) I want to change

Thanks for help

Sponsored links

For many games you can just open executable in ps2dis, search for hex string pattern '002C0500 2000B2FF 00340600 1000B1FF 003C0700'

Most left fields are memory offsets that you need for XXXXXXXX (address) that you editing.
(01-10-2019, 12:31 PM)kozarovv Wrote: For many games you can just open executable in ps2dis, search for hex string pattern '002C0500 2000B2FF 00340600 1000B1FF 003C0700'

Most left fields are memory offsets that you need for XXXXXXXX (address) that you editing.

Thanks I think I got now what to do now

I will try today to make a patch for devil summoner raidou kuzunoha vs. the soulless army, and i will update how it works

Previously when I edited the game hex the screen started to shake  and when i fixed it the game was no longer on progressive scan mode
Pnach will make exactly the same result like hex edit. Assuming that you edited it correctly.
Atlus games are pain when it comes to interlacing. Probably you can mess with interlacing settings in GSDX, but i'm not sure that will help to make game fully working in 480p.
(01-10-2019, 12:56 PM)kozarovv Wrote: Pnach will make exactly the same result like hex edit. Assuming that you edited it correctly.
Atlus games are pain when it comes to interlacing. Probably you can mess with interlacing settings in GSDX, but i'm not sure that will help to make game fully working in 480p.

I edited the game hex for nocturne DDS1, DDS2 and the screen started to shake

I used these patches 

https://amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.or...QGCAEoAVgB

it worked and the screen didn't shake

now i want to make these patches for DS1 , DS2