pcsx2 problem reason:no image found
(06-28-2013, 07:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: good. You passed the first step.
Go read the link I posted then Wink

Sorry but can you read it and simplify it cuz i really cant understand it cuz its too complicated.Sorry if i bother u

Sponsored links

since I never used the mac port, I won't be able to.
You'll have to wait for someone who knows how the mac port works.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-28-2013, 08:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: since I never used the mac port, I won't be able to.
You'll have to wait for someone who knows how the mac port works.

k thx for your advice.
(06-28-2013, 02:34 PM)Rhazes Wrote: k thx for your advice.

I am the author of the aforementioned PCSX2 Mac thread. How is it too complicated?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(06-30-2013, 09:50 PM)Kaze Wrote: I am the author of the aforementioned PCSX2 Mac thread. How is it too complicated?

Well,i just dont get it.
I suggest you keep playing on your PS2, then.
If following this guide is too complicated, configuring and using pcsx2 will be beyond your understanding
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Step One:
First make sure you have downloaded XQuartz
Step Two:
The PCSX2
Step Three:
And also the NVidia GC Frameworks(The GC Frameworks is down, but you can TRY, I make no promises about anything, to install the CG Toolkit...)
Step Four:
Install all wich you have downloaded. I wont be posting screenshots for that since I wont take the risk of destroying my PCSX 2 since I used so long time to get it up and running.
Step Five:
Then when all is downloaded and installed, you search for an application named XQuartz, open it.
Step Six:
You need to enable root user, hereis a guidefor that.
Step Seven:
Then type the following:
cd /Applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos (press enter)
sudo tcsh (you will be asked to provide a password, provide the password for your root user)
(if you dont see anything while you type the password, dont worry, you are not supposed too see anything, it has with security to do)
./pcsx2 (this will after all your work, open ut the ever glorious PCSX2 MAC!!!!!!)
- Kaze
If the above guide do not work quite well for you, try this one IN ADDITION to the above one. Also this guide makes you able toopen up PCSX2 with just double clicking on the app or an alias for the app. And I am quite aware that there probably is a better way to do this, but this is how I made this guide because I don't feel like delve too deep into something I finally got working properly.
First you open x11 (NOT xQuartz) then press Command N or click "Applications" on the menubar and select "Terminal" thereafter you type the following:
(please make sure your PCSX2.app is in your applications forlder)
sudo tcsh (you will be asked for password as usual)
chmod x /applications/pcsx2.app
chmod x /applications/pcsx2.app/*
chmod x /applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos/pcsx2
logout(or)exit
Then close x11, quit it totally.
Download Batchmodand open it, then change "Owner" too your username and "Group" to "nogroup". Then check all the "R W X"s, the "Change ownership and privileges" and the "Apply to enclosed folders and files" then uncheck "Unlock", "Clear ACL's (10.5 )" and click Apply (there islikely you also will be asked for a password here too).
Then open up Terminal and type
sudo open /applications/pcsx2.app
Then everything should work alright ^_^
Have fun
- Kaze

Edit-For links refer to original thread
just copy/pasting this because u find that too complicated Wink
(07-04-2013, 10:05 AM)Rhazes Wrote: Well,i just dont get it.

Sorry to say that Jesalvein is probably right about this one :/
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(07-04-2013, 11:42 PM)Kaze Wrote: Sorry to say that Jesalvein is probably right about this one :/

Why am i the only one suffering?Sad

(07-04-2013, 01:22 PM)Preet Wrote: Step One:
First make sure you have downloaded XQuartz
Step Two:
The PCSX2
Step Three:
And also the NVidia GC Frameworks(The GC Frameworks is down, but you can TRY, I make no promises about anything, to install the CG Toolkit...)
Step Four:
Install all wich you have downloaded. I wont be posting screenshots for that since I wont take the risk of destroying my PCSX 2 since I used so long time to get it up and running.
Step Five:
Then when all is downloaded and installed, you search for an application named XQuartz, open it.
Step Six:
You need to enable root user, hereis a guidefor that.
Step Seven:
Then type the following:
cd /Applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos (press enter)
sudo tcsh (you will be asked to provide a password, provide the password for your root user)
(if you dont see anything while you type the password, dont worry, you are not supposed too see anything, it has with security to do)
./pcsx2 (this will after all your work, open ut the ever glorious PCSX2 MAC!!!!!!)
- Kaze
If the above guide do not work quite well for you, try this one IN ADDITION to the above one. Also this guide makes you able toopen up PCSX2 with just double clicking on the app or an alias for the app. And I am quite aware that there probably is a better way to do this, but this is how I made this guide because I don't feel like delve too deep into something I finally got working properly.
First you open x11 (NOT xQuartz) then press Command N or click "Applications" on the menubar and select "Terminal" thereafter you type the following:
(please make sure your PCSX2.app is in your applications forlder)
sudo tcsh (you will be asked for password as usual)
chmod x /applications/pcsx2.app
chmod x /applications/pcsx2.app/*
chmod x /applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos/pcsx2
logout(or)exit
Then close x11, quit it totally.
Download Batchmodand open it, then change "Owner" too your username and "Group" to "nogroup". Then check all the "R W X"s, the "Change ownership and privileges" and the "Apply to enclosed folders and files" then uncheck "Unlock", "Clear ACL's (10.5 )" and click Apply (there islikely you also will be asked for a password here too).
Then open up Terminal and type
sudo open /applications/pcsx2.app
Then everything should work alright ^_^
Have fun
- Kaze

Edit-For links refer to original thread
just copy/pasting this because u find that too complicated Wink

I tried this method and it didnt work
(07-05-2013, 04:16 PM)Rhazes Wrote: Why am i the only one suffering?Sad

I tried this method and it didnt work

hmmm i think u need video guide
someone do it plz Smile