pcsx2 problems
This error indicates PCSX2 is trying to read from inconsistent memory mapping. TLB in a way can be seen as a caching, when the program try to read an address that is not in the table it need to perform several calculations to retrieve it from the actual physical address which impacts seriously the performance.

Some games may need gamefixes to correct this mismatching, probably you had that gamefix enabled before and not anymore.

The newer PCSX2 versions are able to automatically apply that fix but to it the "Enable patches" MUST be ticked under the "System" tab. Look for it, good luck.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

no other fix for it? T.T ...
my patches are always enabled .. i tried every other games that i have and persona 4 and suikoden 5 are the only ones that stopped working from before.. btw does cheats possibly caused this? because i put pnach files on this before and now i dont have cheats on it.. although i tried putting cheats on it awhile ago it still dont work but thats prolly cause i didnt put the same cheats that i put before.
Cheats can cause that yes. turn off any cheats and try again
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

its off but its still the same =[
i just dled 0.98 and this error still comes out T.T
Are you trying to reload from sstate? at least Suikoden V I can grant it works without the pointed issue, Persona IV I know from reports having some problems but not of that nature too.

Remember once a flawed cheat code is saved on sstate it becomes "glued" there and returns when the sstate is loaded... If I understood correctly the game actually runs, so what you should attempt is running toward the first save point, saving on memcard... quit the emulator and reload from that memcard... afterward you can make a new save state and hope everything is clean now. The chances of this method not working is only if whatever is causing the issue is on one the parts which are normally saved... in this case you must begin anew or get a save game near the point you left.
Imagination is where we are truly real