pcsx2-r5350.exe has stopped working
I am trying to format the memory cards for the emulator. I go to the CDVD tab and click no disc and then I click "Boot CDVD (full)". A new window pops up but before anything shows I get another window saying "pcsx2-r5350.exe has stopped working" and another window says "creating HDD image". I haven't even tried to play a game yet but if I can't even get the thing to start then I doubt i'll have any luck playing games as well. What am I doing wrong? Could it be the plug-ins? The program log states that the BIOS was found so I don't think it could be that. I am a complete noob at this so please forgive me hopefully it is something really obvious. If you need more info or screenshots please let me know. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Lease post the emulog.txt
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
At this point I would bet on plugins problem.
Did you downloaded pcsx2 from the main download page...I know of a plugin that creates virtual hdd image but he is not part of pcsx2 installation\binary version
Huzzah!!! I got it to work! It turns out it was a plug-in problem. Thanks guys but now I have another problem... I can't get the emulator to read the disc. I will continue troubleshooting but for now does anyone have an idea why it won't read the disc?
Again, have you downloaded PCSX2 from our website or from somewhere else?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh sorry. I'm pretty sure it was this site. This is the link that I have in my history...

http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windo...ndows.html
Those versions don't contains anything that can give you that message("creating HDD image")

What plugins are you using,what are your pc specs and your pcsx2 settings.
Also which game are you trying to play
sounds like hes got a dev9 plugin enabled
redacted
It is better if you posted emulog.txt rather than all those stuffs.