pcsx2-r5875.exe has stopped working
Exclamation 
I just wanna say, thank you the developers for an amazing emulator. Biggrin

I cannot seem to find a solution everywhere, Is this a bad BIOS? I had PCSX2 stored for a while but never been able to use it cause my previous rig sucked.

Now that I use it, works for a while.

specs
  • 4.0ghz i7 4790k
  • 8GB ram
  • Msi GTX 970
  • 128GB SSD
  • ps3 controller

Only happens random time of play.
[Image: poop3_zps6e0b4594.png]

happens with every game I play.

[Image: pppo_zpsbbffe755.png]

Thank you for any help

Sponsored links

when does it normally crash (or) stop responding ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-12-2015, 05:35 PM)ssakash Wrote: when does it normally crash (or) stop responding ?

Hello it randomly happens. Usually about 15 mins into play or so.

I installed both x86 and x64 C++ redistributables no change in luck
are you using any non-default settings ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-12-2015, 05:41 PM)ssakash Wrote: are you using any non-default settings ?

Changed a few settings according to youtube video but forgot which setting i changed.

[Image: 1_zps6cc95f9c.png]

[Image: xx_zpse369ecef.png]

[Image: 4_zps0f4c1ca9.png]

[Image: 2_zps474f977e.png]

[Image: 3_zps15f72a96.png]
Change your VU rounding to chop/zero
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-12-2015, 05:58 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Change your VU rounding to chop/zero

hello thank you I changed it now, ill give it a test run and see what happens.
(01-12-2015, 05:39 PM)navarone Wrote: Hello it randomly happens. Usually about 15 mins into play or so.

If it consistently crashes after some minutes in most games, then it could be your system overheating. If that's the case, then get better cooling for it, or throttle the CPU/GPU, or, if you're overclocking - don't overclock.

If it only happens with one game, then try different settings, like lower resolution and/or choose the lowest preset ("1 - Safest"), disable MTVU, etc.
(01-12-2015, 06:08 PM)avih Wrote: If it consistently crashes after some minutes in most games, then it could be your system overheating. If that's the case, then get better cooling for it, or throttle the CPU/GPU, or, if you're overclocking - don't overclock.

If it only happens with one game, then try different settings, like lower resolution and/or choose the lowest preset ("1 - Safest"), disable MTVU, etc.

You think overheating cpu is the issue?
It happens with different games, and I am running stock everything right now no OC.
However I been trying to save up for a water cooling for my CPU because I have the Intel stock fan.

here is a little video , I thought I was in the clear changing the settings but no luck.

Could also be some RAM issue or memory allocation error. But harder to believe with a stable 8GB system.

Can you please post the emulog after the crash? It can be found in the logs-folder as emulog.txt. The logs folder is either in your program directory (portable) or under my documents\pcsx2\ (full installer).