pcsx2 running slow on high-end pc
when I first built my pc everything was working almost perfectly now its slow, i built my pc on october 2015. so it was just recently. so now im trying to get back to playing on it but now everygame on pcsx2 is slow.
i get EE 99% or 100% idk y

specs
cpu: i7 4790k 4.00 ghz
gpu: amd Radeon  R9 390 series

idk y this is happening this should run games like nothing. could anyone help.

Sponsored links

(01-09-2016, 01:49 AM)ibrahimmunaser Wrote: when I first built my pc everything was working almost perfectly now its slow, i built my pc on october 2015. so it was just recently. so now im trying to get back to playing on it but now everygame on pcsx2 is slow.
i get EE 99% or 100% idk y

specs
cpu: i7 4790k 4.00 ghz
gpu: amd Radeon  R9 390 series

idk y this is happening this should run games like nothing. could anyone help.

Did you tried to play the game with a fresh install of the emulator? Maybe you messed some settings if the game runned fast before in the same machine. Check the number of threads set for the software mode or the internal resolution for hardware mode. Disable antialiasing and stuff like that. Maybe you should disable core parking for your cpu too.
(01-09-2016, 01:55 AM)sethomega Wrote: Did you tried to play the game with a fresh install of the emulator? Maybe you messed some settings if the game runned fast before in the same machine. Check the number of threads set for the software mode or the internal resolution for hardware mode. Disable antialiasing and stuff like that. Maybe you should disable core parking for your cpu too.

How do I check 

" Check the number of threads set for the software mode or the internal resolution for hardware mode."?

and i just check and non of my cpus are parked.
What are your GSdx and pcsx2 settings
(01-09-2016, 02:19 AM)vsub Wrote: What are your GSdx and pcsx2 settings

here you go Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Strange,everything seems fine.
Any reason why are you still using 1.2.0
(01-09-2016, 02:43 AM)vsub Wrote: Strange,everything seems fine.
Any reason why are you still using 1.2.0

idk, if theres a better one could you send me a link?
www.pcsx2.net
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go