pcsx2 setting
is there a way to set different plugins and settings for each game rather than changing it manually each time u start a different game?

i hv tried installing pcsx2.0.9.7 in different folders but changing setting of one changes other pcsx2 too.

is there a way to make individual settings?

Sponsored links

any suggestions ?
(07-09-2010, 11:18 AM)nishil Wrote: is there a way to set different plugins and settings for each game rather than changing it manually each time u start a different game?

i hv tried installing pcsx2.0.9.7 in different folders but changing setting of one changes other pcsx2 too.

I think you installed pcsx2.0.9.7 in different folders but you choose the same default folder to save you setting is my Document>pcsx2. You must change the default setting folder to somewhere, because in pcsx2 setting folder has "inis", it save all you setting (GS, CDVD, Pad...)
(07-09-2010, 03:55 PM)deepsea433 Wrote:
(07-09-2010, 11:18 AM)nishil Wrote: is there a way to set different plugins and settings for each game rather than changing it manually each time u start a different game?

I think you installed pcsx2.0.9.7 in different folders but you choose the same default folder to save you setting is my Document>pcsx2. You must change the default setting folder to somewhere, because in pcsx2 setting folder has "inis", it save all you setting (GS, CDVD, Pad...)

thnx 4 the reply.
i changed the default folders but still the settings still remains the same.
any other ideas?
Instead of doing all this you can use this handy application
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Profile-Manager
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!