ten years. Still looks like a ps2
framlimitimg the top does not
work. With the speed we
standardized on pcsx2. But it is
far from standard ps2, why is
that?

Sponsored links

and now in english?
I doubt you mean framelimmiting so I guess it's frameskipping. Inaccurate explanation but I'll do it as noob friendly as I can without killing the actual reason behind it.
It's because Graphics Synthesizer and the way that all components are on sync on PS2's hardware, accurate frameskipping is not possible, because once it's enabled the way that people are familiar with it, it breaks the synchronization between those components which is the number one factor for materializing emulation of the PS2. The same applies on a couple other consoles/emulators too btw. There are workarounds for that but you have to compromise quality and stability to archieve them which is what we have.
sorry my english is bad.My goal was to write ,original ps2 frame limiting better than pcsx2
(10-01-2012, 10:44 PM)javad316 Wrote: sorry my english is bad.My goal was to write ,original ps2 frame limiting better than pcsx2

its the same, it emulates the ps2, if a ps2 game had slowdowns on a real ps2 then the emulator would emulate that as well

is this what you were asking?
So you mean going from 60fps to 120fps? Not possible on any emulator. Console game's speeds are locked to their Region's or a certain framerate, don't mix it with PC games. There's absolutely no way you can fix this, this is an issue you will always have with emulation.
I must say that the pcsx2 team
have Efforts a lot of things
really. But this time I must
admit that this is considered a
weakness for pcsx2
(10-01-2012, 11:10 PM)javad316 Wrote: I must say that the pcsx2 team
have drawn a lot of things
really. But this time I must
admit that this is considered a
weakness for pcsx2

it is not a weakness, its reality.

your bad at english thats for sure, do you even know what EMULATION is? :/
I said my english is bad . You can not make fun of me . I think it would be against
forum rules. warWeeny
Alright.
Dunno if all this is just silliness or trolling, but since i have a doubt, i'll just close it now to avoid starting flame wars.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go