pcsx2 wont start dvd
hi so at first sry for my bad english Rolleyes

so i downloaded the newest version of pcsx2 and i have bios and plugins too but when i start to run the dvd i mounted/ burned with deamontools then i come to the ps2 menu...and nothing more i use P. E. Op. S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0

can someone help me?

edit: ok now i made it (i dont know how) but i stops after the text comes : playstation 2 and the screen pulls the text down what should i do??

Sponsored links

Honestly, your best bet would be to RIP the ISO image from the DVD. It will make things much easier.
icher123! you will be warn for sure...read this http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html
(05-22-2009, 12:35 PM)phikhanh Wrote: icher123! you will be warn for sure...read this http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html

uh what did i wrong? is this thw wrong place for this thread??
(05-22-2009, 12:27 PM)Scott Wrote: Honestly, your best bet would be to RIP the ISO image from the DVD. It will make things much easier.

ok thats what i did but then the half of the screen turns blue and then comes Playstation 2 and thats all
Can you show more information abt your spec...as CPU, RAM, Graphics Card... and Pcsx2'configs
You should try "linuzz app" plugin, it will help for sure...
(05-22-2009, 12:48 PM)phikhanh Wrote: Can you show more information abt your spec...as CPU, RAM, Graphics Card... and Pcsx2'configs
You should try "linuzz app" plugin, it will help for sure...

windows vista business (32 bit)
RAM: 2,00 GB
Intel® Core™2 CPU 4300 @ 1,80 GHz 1,86GHz

Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT

oh and where do i get linuzz app?
I think your spec isn't good enough, but can play for sure. So, your problem must be your pcsx2'configs...
So, post your configs, I may help perhaps...and what game you are playing ?
there are 2 games dynasty warriors 5 extreme and samurai warriors 2 extreme

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am till can't find any problem with your configs? Did you try "Linuz Iso CDVD" as I said... If yes, that maybe game compatibility...!