pcsx2 wont start dvd
yes i tried but it doesnt work....Sad

Sponsored links

you will need to unmount the image from demontools to use Linuziso, then navigate the plugin to the iso file (not the IOPRP271.IMG thing on the disk as many people do) and select it, it should then run. If it goes in to the bios and stays there (use File->Run CD/DVD to be sure) you have a config problem or a bad iso dump, if its just a black screen, your game seems not to be compatible, but again that could be a configuration issue.

Worst comes to worse, use peops cdvd, put the original dvd in your drive and point peops to it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

ok...and where do i get Linuziso ???

edit: ok sry for that idiotic question... i`ll try it
i have done exactly as icher123 describes in his pics, i only changed the controller (pad) to SSSPSX Pad plugin pressure mod 1.7.0, set it and it works for me

i'm using P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0

my specs:
intel core duo E8400, 3GHz
4Gb ram
Geforce 9600 gt
PSX2 0.9.6
(05-22-2009, 10:48 AM)icher123 Wrote: ...
so i downloaded the newest version of pcsx2 and i have bios and plugins too but when i start to run the dvd i mounted/ burned with deamontools then i come to the ps2 menu...and nothing more i use P. E. Op. S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0

why did you burn it? don't you own the original game disc?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403