pcx2 bios not found
SadSad as i downloaded the bios dumper file ,and i have pasted it on bios file but still.....
it doesnt show me the bios file as i refresh it
please help
i have 4gb RAM in win 8
sorry for my bad english

Sponsored links

Try setting a different directory to place your bios file.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
i tried different directory but still nothing found on refresh
Did you place all the files you had dumped ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
please screenshot folder that contains your bios.

BTW... is this thread somehow related?
It's no relation to that thread, I checked the IP(Unless ofc proxy, but the IP isn't a known one).

Anyway it almost sounds to me like he said he pasted the BIOS dumper itself in the BIOS directory...
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
heres the images please help guys

and i have downloaded that bios dumper from pcx2 site only

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i have downloaded the pcx2 before it seems like i had 5350 something like that but that everything went great but this version(5875) gives me this ****
(03-09-2015, 09:26 AM)SpAWn1 Wrote: heres the images please help guys

and i have downloaded that bios dumper from pcx2 site only

you need to use the bios dumper to dump the bios files from your real ps2 console

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-09-2015, 09:32 AM)SpAWn1 Wrote: i have downloaded the pcx2 before it seems like i had 5350 something like that but that everything went great but this version(5875) gives me this ****
you haven't dumped your bios from your ps2 yet. there's no way it will work. you should have placed the dumped files in the bios folder whereas, you have placed the bios dumper itself at the bios folder. :d
- Refraction