pcxs2 is becomming the reason for my headache
Sad 
I have tried everything youtube has to offer me as far as settings goes and programs. Ive re downloaded all the plugins and even re rip'd my copy of dark cloud i belive my system is to weak to do this even though i have seen diffrently with specs close to mine im willing to accept any help but my frame rate goes from 120fs to like 30 in a matter of seconds i dont know if i have been mislead and have everything backwards for me or what ive been trying this for about 3 weeks please help!!

my specs are...

AMD Athlon™ ll P320 Daul-Core Processor
3gb of ram
64 bit windows 7
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 memory 256mb graphics card
Says it also supports SSE,SSE2,SSE3 SSE4A
hopefully someone can help or has similar problems

Sponsored links

I would think that your asking to much of your system with the emulator. I not even sure games lighter games would work well with this specs. I could be wrong. This belongs in general not plugins section though.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer
(07-06-2013, 09:28 PM)BLOODRAIN Wrote: I have tried everything youtube has to offer me as far as settings goes and programs. Ive re downloaded all the plugins and even re rip'd my copy of dark cloud i belive my system is to weak to do this even though i have seen diffrently with specs close to mine im willing to accept any help but my frame rate goes from 120fs to like 30 in a matter of seconds i dont know if i have been mislead and have everything backwards for me or what ive been trying this for about 3 weeks please help!!

Found your problem... Well, part of it.

Youtube will never give you good information. It's full of people who are misleading at best, or downright lying at worst.

Your PC does not meet the recommended specs... your laptop's specs are way below what would be necessary to get full speed in most games (I know, my non-gaming laptop has near identical specs)
[Image: 2748844.png]
Intel processors are more compatible with pcsx2 so unfortunately you will have trouble with CPU dependent games
(07-07-2013, 03:18 AM)EmucraZ Wrote: Intel processors are more compatible with pcsx2 so unfortunately you will have trouble with CPU dependent games

#1: Intel is not more "compatible" with pcsx2. Compatibility isn't the issue, rather that Intel makes better use of it's hardware features that matter to PS2 emulation.

#2: A 5+ year old, bottom of the line Intel processor with integrated graphics (which is what his system is) would be in absolutely no better position to play PCSX2 than this one is.
[Image: 2748844.png]