2g ram

PCSX2 0.9.6
Graphics: zeroGS 0.97.1
Bilinear filtering checked
AA none
640x480 Window size
cdvdrom: gigaherz cdvd
mounting images using poweriso

attached is the second window and what it says.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I think this could be caused by your graphics plugin. I'd recommend GSDX, it really is the best one. And you shouldn't mount the image. Just use Linuz Iso CDVD. It's faster and more stable anyway.

Please try this out and tell me if this worked.

Edit: I'd also recommend to use the newest beta and the newest plugins. This'll improve speed and compatibility a lot.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
(02-06-2010, 10:39 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: I think this could be caused by your graphics plugin. I'd recommend GSDX, it really is the best one. And you shouldn't mount the image. Just use Linuz Iso CDVD. It's faster and more stable anyway.

Please try this out and tell me if this worked.

Edit: I'd also recommend to use the newest beta and the newest plugins. This'll improve speed and compatibility a lot.

I did everything you suggested. It is working. Linuz originally was not working because the iso was mounted.

The game is working pretty well. I am getting about 50 fps for Persona 3 FES' first cutscene.
(02-07-2010, 10:51 AM)nchyncholla Wrote: [...]I did everything you suggested. It is working.[...]

That's nice to hear.

(02-07-2010, 10:51 AM)nchyncholla Wrote: [...]The game is working pretty well. I am getting about 50 fps for Persona 3 FES' first cutscene.

Well, you should prepare to loose way more fps later in the game. The battles are to really demanding part of it, dialoges, cutscenes etc. are not so heavy. Especially later in the game slowdowns will be normal. So count with this, fullspeed throughout the game won't be in, unfortunately. Your processor is not fast enough.

So just count with this. And have fun with Persona 3, it's a great game!
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.