Thumbs Down 
when imake a panch file with cheats they dont work  Unsure

Sponsored links

Post your file
idont know how to post cuz im new in the fourm

but igot the file from here
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/945...4/62412120

what is memory card is this in optoin to enble cheat
You maken an archive of your pnach fine and post it here(when you click on New Reply,on the next page you will see "Attachments" below the posting area).
Those codes look like raw and there are 4 reasons why they may not work

1.You have some other version of the game,not the USA(those codes are for the usa version)
2.You did not use the pnach formatting(patch=1,EE,address,extended,value)and just copy=>pase the codes.
3.You are not placing the fine in the correct place...when you run the game with System=>Enable Cheats enabled,in the console you will see a text saying "Overall ? Cheats loaded" loaded and above that text you will see from where pcsx2 is trying to load them and it it says "Not found Cheats file",move your file to the correct location
4.When naming the file by using the crc,you also added the 0xthe crc.pnach
5.The file extension is crc.pnach.txt not crc.pnach
(08-26-2018, 04:53 AM)Astergoro Wrote: when imake a panch file with cheats they dont work  Unsure

(08-26-2018, 08:35 AM)vsub Wrote: You maken an archive of your pnach fine and post it here(when you click on New Reply,on the next page you will see "Attachments" below the posting area).
Those codes look like raw and there are 4 reasons why they may not work

1.You have some other version of the game,not the USA(those codes are for the usa version)
2.You did not use the pnach formatting(patch=1,EE,address,extended,value)and just copy=>pase the codes.
3.You are not placing the fine in the correct place...when you run the game with System=>Enable Cheats enabled,in the console you will see a text saying "Overall ? Cheats loaded" loaded and above that text you will see from where pcsx2 is trying to load them and it it says "Not found Cheats file",move your file to the correct location
4.When naming the file by using the crc,you also added the 0xthe crc.pnach
5.The file extension is crc.pnach.txt not crc.pnach

the website dont alow me to post my game region is usa iconvert the codes and ienabled cheats but no cheat loaded

(08-26-2018, 04:53 AM)Astergoro Wrote: when imake a panch file with cheats they dont work  Unsure

(08-27-2018, 05:43 AM)Astergoro Wrote: the website dont alow me to post my game region is usa iconvert the codes and ienabled cheats but no cheat loaded

and iput them in the right place and ididnt put Ox in the code
(08-27-2018, 05:43 AM)Astergoro Wrote: the website dont alow me to post my game region is usa iconvert the codes and ienabled cheats but no cheat loaded

and iput them in the right place and ididnt put Ox in the code

ipost the file

Attached Files
.txt   DEDC3B71.txt (Size: 2,94 KB / Downloads: 333)
Is that the file you have in the chests folder or you changed the extension to upload it.
If that's your file,then it's obvious what's wrong,the extension is txt not pnach

Open the file with notepad file=>save as=>in save as type choose All Filies and for a name type DEDC3B71.pnach
it was panch but ichange cuz the website dont alow a panch file to unplod so ichange

dude do you have facebook so we can talk
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
dude cab you make a video to explain what are you talking about cuz im new in pcsx2 and im not from english country