persona 4 cheat help
(08-27-2018, 07:07 AM)Astergoro Wrote: dude cab you make a video to explain what are you talking about cuz im new in pcsx2 and im not from english country

ipost the emulog what iwill do next

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 12,71 KB / Downloads: 117)

Sponsored links

Quote:Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\husain\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\DEDC3B71.pnach
you need to name your pnach file exactly like this, and put it in C:\Users\husain\Documents\PCSX2\cheats
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
idid this nothing happend

dude do you want me to post the game wtih cheats and you edit it and post it again plzzzzz
can you please post the emulog after you did so ?
im unplding the files in media fire just wait and iwll sned you the file link

ipost the emulog before

do you want me to re post it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ozlnlkoin...0.lnk/file ipost myt pcsx2 in the cheat file there is persona 4 cheats plz edit it and make the chat work plz im begging
1 - what you uploaded on mediafire is a link to pcsx2 exe. it's useless.
2 - Your pnach file is correct. means it doesn't need to be "corrected"
3 - just as i showed you above, your pnach file isn't detected by pcsx2 and thus can't be loaded. your problem lies there.
that's why i asked you to post the emulog again after you supposedly put the pnach file in the right location
(08-27-2018, 08:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 - what you uploaded on mediafire is a link to pcsx2 exe. it's useless.
2 - Your pnach file is correct. means it doesn't need to be "corrected"
3 - just as i showed you above, your pnach file isn't detected by pcsx2 and thus can't be loaded. your problem lies there.
that's why i asked you to post the emulog again after you supposedly put the pnach file in the right location

dude idont need help now all you were talking about is nothing iknow new way to enable cheat and it works
right.
problem solved, then