persona 4 sles-55474 cheat bug
So every cheat i use works but there is a huge in game problem, after i successfully applied the cheats and go somewhere the game has to load (like another room) it jumps my calendar to the dateĀ [url=https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/945498-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4/48353034][/url]3/20.

I tried multiple and also only applying the money or another cheat but the date still changes to that date which makes me not be able to enjoy the game. Anyone face the same problem?

I have the pnach file from another post of this forumĀ 

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-persona-...#pid599470

Cheats are attached.

Sponsored links

Have you also checked to verify this behavior doesn't occur without the cheats?

If it does, something may be wrong with how the system clock is reporting. A common problem with time and dates is using Fast Boot, which directly mounts and executes the game's executable. It doesn't ask the BIOS for things like system time and may have some strange effects on ingame clocks and times.

If it doesn't, check with the author of the patches. A memory address in the cheat is likely being shared for something else.
(05-18-2019, 12:12 AM)pandubz Wrote: Have you also checked to verify this behavior doesn't occur without the cheats?

If it does, something may be wrong with how the system clock is reporting. A common problem with time and dates is using Fast Boot, which directly mounts and executes the game's executable. It doesn't ask the BIOS for things like system time and may have some strange effects on ingame clocks and times.

If it doesn't, check with the author of the patches. A memory address in the cheat is likely being shared for something else.

Hm I never use fast boot always full and yes, im normally playing without cheats so that was the cause. I havent found any other codes for my version of persona sadly only the one that is giving me that bug.

I linked the wrong post. It is this one where I have the cheats from btw

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...re?page=54
Only use Full boot if you need to debug something or make some adjustments. So in other words only use Fast boot.
(05-18-2019, 01:58 AM)StriFe Wrote: Only use Full boot if you need to debug something or make some adjustments. So in other words only use Fast boot.

just tried the cheats with fast and that didnt solve the issue either sadly
(05-18-2019, 01:58 AM)StriFe Wrote: Only use Full boot if you need to debug something or make some adjustments. So in other words only use Fast boot.

mmmmhwat.

Fast boot is convenient, but more error prone for games that use internal clocks. Not something to say "only use" to.
I got this info from this forum for years dude, but fine then I don't help sighs.
I wonder wehre you got it, honestly o_O ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Whatever seriously I'm not lying can you for once take my word on something Wacko sighs.
The game don't rely on the system clock or what you set in the PS2 bios to advance the date.
I don't have that version of the game so I can't use those codes.

maximspcsx2,with the cheats disabled,are you loading a memory card save or a save state(save state will apply every cheat that was active while you create the save sate...even if you disable all of them and the load the save state)

This code is probably the reason(maybe you did not notice it)
//Day Mod (End)
patch=1,EE,2079B0FA,extended,00000161
patch=1,EE,2079B104,extended,00000161

When I find the same code for the USA version and set 161,I am send to 20.03

20797B7A 00000161
20797B84 00000161

The game starts at 10th at April(actually at 1st of April)but you actually see the date on 11th of April and it sets A(10 decimal) for a value(1st of April + 10 days = 11th of April)

To set the date you want,do this(if you are on Win10)

1.Run the calculator and click on the button at the top left to change the mode(switch to date calculator)
2.Set the "From" to 1st April and "To" the date you want
3.Remember the days and switch to Programmer mode of the calculator
4.Click on Dec and type the days and remember what it displays on HEX
5.Run this the game with this code

patch=1,EE,1079B0FA,extended,00000???
patch=1,EE,1079B104,extended,00000???

??? - the hex digit(if it is less than 3 digits,add 0 and the hex digit so the value to be 8 digits in total)
After you change the date,save your game and disable the cheat(the days will not advance if you don't disable it)