play gt4 on my pc...some problems...help...
(02-04-2010, 08:53 PM)AndreaSpooky Wrote: set brightness to 0 (zero) to solve.

another thing to help speed is... playing the 50hz version, PAL version, namely.

brightness in the game or in the emulator???

(02-04-2010, 08:56 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: Hmm, I don't know what we can do against this. But the vibration could be fixed. Just press "F5" when playing. This switches the interlancing modes or rather activates them. Just try the different ones out, they might/should fix this.

Can you please also try to play it with "Direct3D10 (Software)" as renderer? This will be very sow, but the software mode is very compatible. It'd be interesting to see, if this problem still occures when the renderer is set to this.

now i try then i post the results...

Sponsored links

Software mode works for me.What does it mean?Specific plugin version will fix hardware mode?
when i set brightness to 0 in the game then i try to race...pcsx crash...why???
now i try software mode Wink
update directx, and if this fail too, set graph plugin to dx9 hw
i have ultimate directx...now i test dx9hw...and set brightness to 0 whit this...tnks...

i have tested dx10 sw and the game go slow but when i go out of the road i have only a blink of the screen...and whit the f5 i solve the vibration problem...tnks...
with dx9hw and brigthness to 0 game crash Sad
i have tested whit dx10 hw and brightness set to 2, 1 or -1 but the problem remains and if i put bright to 0 crash the game...uff...help please...
(02-04-2010, 09:18 PM)mroussev Wrote: Software mode works for me.What does it mean?Specific plugin version will fix hardware mode?

Unfortunately not. But, if I understand all this right, it shows that the issue is not a that heavy one. If it would have been still present in software mode, it'd be a pretty nasty one. But this doesn't help us out in this case. But if your PC is strong enough to run the game in software mode in a playable speed, you're set as well. But I'm afraid this isn't the case, is it?

(02-04-2010, 09:43 PM)klaro Wrote: i have tested whit dx10 hw and brightness set to 2, 1 or -1 but the problem remains and if i put bright to 0 crash the game...uff...help please...

Sorry, but I'm completely pointless. If your PC is unable to run the game in a playable speed in software mode, I'm afraid I don't know what you could do against it. Perhaps someone else has an idea?
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
(02-05-2010, 12:14 AM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: But if your PC is strong enough to run the game in software mode in a playable speed, you're set as well. But I'm afraid this isn't the case, is it?

Right.In software mode runs very slow not good enought to play it.I will continue to try different plugins.
i have disabled "allow 8-bit texture"...and now i can set brightness to 0 and game don't crash and the problem of coloured noize is solved...but...in race, in some turn, the game go at 50% speed...any help???
no help. when sunrise or car headlights come in focus you will get fps drop. higher clocked cpu would help but not in full extent.