play gt4 on my pc...some problems...help...
hi everyone!!!
i want to play GT4 on my pc...i have read the guide...and i have configurated pcsx...the game run, but is a bit too slow...and have graphics problem..like multicolor noize cover the screen etc...

this is my pc :
CPU: Intel core 2 duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Motherboard: MSI p45 NEO3
RAM: 4GB
GraphicCard: NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT 512MB
O.S.: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

this is my pcsx config :
[Image: config1gm.th.jpg]

[Image: config2o.th.jpg]

[Image: config3.th.jpg]

[Image: config4.th.jpg]

[Image: config5m.th.jpg]

help me please!!!!tnks to any rensponse...

Sponsored links

There're several things you could try. And I'd recommend all of them^^.

First, you should update to the newest beta. There were many changes, especially in speed, and perhaps your problem has been fixed already. Give it a try, it really works fine: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-8317.html

Second, try the newest plugins. In my opinion, newer plugins never hurt. Just put them into the plugin's folder: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6830.html

Third, change something in the GSDX configurations. You should choose "DirectX3D10 (Hardware)" as renderer, since your GPU should support this. This gives you another speedup and a higher compatibility.

After you did all that, try again. If the problem still occures, disable all speed hacks and look, if it's still present.

If yes, you could also try to enable MicroVU. This can be found under "CPU" in the configurations. Just tick the corresponding boxes.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
I dont have the game myself but I would suggest you try the latest beta with the latest plugin package. Try using Dx10 in gsdx it might give both a speed boost and fix the graphic issue. And one last thing is to use native in gsdx since you dont have a very powerful graphic card.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
tnks for your help!!!
i have another question...i have make an iso image of my original game...is better play by iso or by dvd???
klaro Wrote:tnks for your help!!![...]

You're welcome! So, is it working now?

klaro Wrote:[...]i have make an iso image of my original game...is better play by iso or by dvd???

I would definitely recommend an iso. This is way faster. A DVD is one of the biggest slowdown factors. This get clear when you think about a HDD to be way faster than your DVD drive. Which is also the (main-)reason, why you have to install a PC game before playing it. And why this gets necessary/recommended for the PS3 now as well, since it has a pretty slow bluray-drive (it think it is a 2x bluray-drive). I'd also recommend the Linuz Iso CDVD plugin. This is more stable and faster than mounting the image.
now i install the new pcsx set new plugin and test it Wink tnks a lot...
i will post news shortly Wink
i have set DirectX3D10 (Hardware), use native, enebled all microVU, and now the game velocity is perfect fully playable(thnks to you!!)...but...when i brake sometimes and when i go out of the track, i still see the coloured noize...i post a picture of it
[Image: coloursp.th.jpg]
Ninja

p.s. I forgot to say that the screen vibrates slightly
Same to me but from the beging, i mean when i enter race the picture is like this.Try 4-5 of last released plugins with no effect.Maybe specific version is solution?
set brightness to 0 (zero) to solve.

another thing to help speed is... playing the 50hz version, PAL version, namely.
(02-04-2010, 08:10 PM)klaro Wrote: i have set DirectX3D10 (Hardware), use native, enebled all microVU, and now the game velocity is perfect fully playable(thnks to you!!)...but...when i brake sometimes and when i go out of the track, i still see the coloured noize...i post a picture of it
[Image: coloursp.th.jpg]
Ninja

p.s. I forgot to say that the screen vibrates slightly

Hmm, I don't know what we can do against this. But the vibration could be fixed. Just press "F5" when playing. This switches the interlancing modes or rather activates them. Just try the different ones out, they might/should fix this.

Can you please also try to play it with "Direct3D10 (Software)" as renderer? This will be very sow, but the software mode is very compatible. It'd be interesting to see, if this problem still occures when the renderer is set to this.