please dont crusify me
i know you guys have to be tired of hearing the same crap over and over again ,but i read through and couldnt find a reasonable answer.

cpu:amd athlon 64 3500+
gfx:ati 200 xpress series 256 memory
2 gigs of ram
my directx is good and gfx look fine

i only have 2 games and am not interested in any other ones (full metal alchemist2, dbzbt 3)
and now my questions are, is my cpu junk ,did i set up the emu wrong, or did i just pick some bad games to try and play? fma2 runs great besides when i get into a brawl with 5 or more enemies it lags a little (i can handle that) but dbz i freakishly slow , running at about 7 fps.

is there a better version to play dbz on or some new speed hacks i can get my greedy lil hands on? oh yah im using pcsx2 ver. 9.6
thanks for any USEFUL feedback!

Sponsored links

Well, try turning on all the speedhacks to the max, set your internal resolution to native. That may help you get some more fps.
DBZBT3 is a demanding game I think, though I don't have it.
(05-29-2009, 04:39 AM)Cain Wrote: Well, try turning on all the speedhacks to the max, set your internal resolution to native. That may help you get some more fps.
DBZBT3 is a demanding game I think, though I don't have it.

Yeah, DBZT3 is very demanding. Try using all the speedhacks you can use, or trying using the newest PCSX2 beta speedhack, and see if that helps out any.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
im sorry how do you set the internal res?

i am not the brightest crayon in the box...
It's in the graphics' plugin configuration.
ok that was on, when i have the speed hacks off it runs at around 10 fps. i tried turning on the one at the bottum (says like frame skip but faster) it goes at around 20-30 fps wich would be fine for me, but my screen goes blank....
i have also tried the new beta because of the new speed hack, but that realy didnt do anything
In that case, there is nothing you can do but upgrade Sad
That problem is because too many hacks being used. that is dilemma for your rig. You only have single core cpu and onboard gpu then you have to accept the fact.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ok so what hardware should i get to amp up things?
That depend with your budget but this question is better to ask in chatting forum (Chatter Box).
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.