please help can't run pcsx2
hi, i've read the configuration guide and follow the instructions. After the configuration is done, i get an error msg: could not load GS Plugin "plugins":<NULL>. Look like i need others plugins or someting like that? i'm using .9.6 version

Sponsored links

Couple things:
Have you updated your DirectX?
If your using Vista, run the program in administrator mode.
Also you should post your cpu specs, Pcsx2 requires a decent pc to run well.
Asus Notebook W90vp
Windows Vista x64
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.8GHz
6.00 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4870 x2
post your plugin config. here.
first try with the sse2 version of GSdx
Alright, updated the DirectX. It's Ok now with the issue. but a new issue just came up again.
after i click on "run", here come the new erros messages:
1) Failed loading MemoryCard from file: mcd001.ps2 and mcd002.ps2 (thus, i have these 2 files in the memory folder)
2) Error opening CDVD plugin.

btw, i'm running on windows vista with
Intel quadcore q6600 @2.4ghz
Run it as ADministrator. The PCSX2 exe file.

Happened to my friends laptop yesterday.
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]
(03-24-2009, 11:26 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: Run it as ADministrator. The PCSX2 exe file.

I'm running it as Administrator.
you sure? (right click->run as admin, are you doing that?)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
just like Luis said.. Are you sure????

You must be doing something not right or there is a problem with your OS if running it as ADministrator does not work....
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]
Reconfig back your memcard at. Memcard setting on pcsx2 and if you use an iso game make sure you did take it at your plugin setting example linuzcdvd plugin.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.