please help me!!!!!
hi guys,
i wanna play mgs 3 snake eater on my PC, but i dont know the correct configuration of PCXS2 , i tried doing it and the game worked but very very slow.................... can anyone tell me the correct configuration?
My system specs is:

Processor : AMD phenom 8450 triple core processor (~2.1 GHz)
motherboard : ECS A-780GM-A
graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics card (I think its 256mb).

Please, i wanna play this game...........any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

Nothing you can do other than changing a new pc. Changing settings or turning on speed hacks might give you a few fps, but no way it is going to be 60fps and stable. If you can't and don't want to change a new pc, your best option is to play with your ps2.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
true... that's a VERY demanding game. And 2.1Ghz won't be enough.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The game is also quite slow for me also. Dont worry, you're not alone. You might want to take a look at some other games that may run faster on you're system, like the Final Fantasy series for example if you wish to play games near flawlessly Smile
[Image: 40122467.png]
You have a very slow PC specially for a demanding game like MGS3 so don't expect miracles, try updating to the latest PCSX2 and use the "VU cycle stealing" speedhack set to the max, also tick "native" in GSdx and that's about all you can do really. I recommend you keep playing the game in your PS2 since even if you get it to play at a playable framerate in your PC it'll be very glitchy.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thanks guys for your help, but i dont understand one thing, i have 3 cores on my system, wont that thing help??? :-(
considering pcsx2 uses only 2 cores, no it won't. Sry...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I had to upgrade my Pc to get playable FPS.I didnt upgrade the processor though cuz it was way 2 pricy for me.Apart from that I had to change everything else.