please help - slow game play
(04-24-2009, 02:41 AM)Mortred Wrote: In the graphics config best not use a predetermined resolution, click the native check box and it will use the resolution the game was made for.
and you can get better speed using native Smile

(04-24-2009, 02:41 AM)Mortred Wrote: For the frame limiting in the cpu setting i suggest setting that on limit(2nd one), just so the game is more enjoyable.
he already has Limit set. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(04-24-2009, 02:41 AM)Mortred Wrote: A few things:

Let start with your graphics plugin, You state that you have a core 2 quad. Now if i am not mistaken all core 2 quad series cpu's support SSSE3 at least so thats the plugin you should use. (where you select gsdx choose the ssse3 version)

In the graphics config best not use a predetermined resolution, click the native check box and it will use the resolution the game was made for.

For the frame limiting in the cpu setting i suggest setting that on limit(2nd one), just so the game is more enjoyable.

Finally you can also use speed hacks to increase speed. if needed, the INTC speed hack works well.

I tried your suggestions. FPS has had a great improvement, albit jumpy somewhat in audio an slight video hiccups.

But, I realize this is all emulation and there are bound to be spasms!