please help the memory could not be read 0x10268a7e
the instruction at "0x1028a7e" referenced memory at "0xffffffff".The memory could not be "read" after the loading screen .. i got

ADM Athlon™64 X2 Dual Core Proc. 5200+

2046 ram

direct x 9

NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

ived followed and read your tubes instruction and forums instruction but .. i cant seem to make it work please help

email: [email protected]

Sponsored links

What game? What settings? Running from CD or ISO? Any kind of error in the PCSX2 output window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-05-2010, 06:21 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What game? What settings? Running from CD or ISO? Any kind of error in the PCSX2 output window?

thanks i guess i solve it.. but the problem now is like the game is fast but the movie is like slow motion... like yu~~ffiie~~ goo~~ to~~ the~~ mako~~ ca~~non~~! WHAT!?~~ the?~ lol the game is dirges of cerberus but im satisfied with the grapics but its like delay ??
You have a slow computer and this is a pretty demanding game, however if you show us your settings we may try to help.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-05-2010, 06:32 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You have a slow computer and this is a pretty demanding game, however if you show us your settings we may try to help.

settings? on my computer or on the pcsx2? if i didnt hit f5 its like blinking and its slow

=graphics=

GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE@) 0.1.14

windowed

direct3d9(hardware

pixel shader 3.0

non

strethchs

800x600 (checked native)

(checked texture filtering & logarithmic z)

others uncheck

=controler=

LilyPad 0.9.9

=Cdvdrom=

Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

=Sound=
ZeroSPU2 r514-Dev 0.4.6

first and second checked..

the 2 remaining are not

CPU config
2702 MHZ
NATIVE is the lowest of the low resolution uncheck it though you will get even slower FPS rate if you do so
You should use the latest plugins. And the latest beta, if you're not already.
Get them both here.
thanks.. for the latest plug ins. im playing kh2 on pcxs2 0.9.6 the slow motion is gone now.. and it works fine sometimes? i dun know since sometimes its logging.. and it thicks me off.. well ill try this. wish.. it would work on me.. please please please rezard thanks

O~~~~m~~~~G~~~~ YEAHH! you rock rezard i tried. it and like its at full speed thanks a lot thanks you thank you