please need help netbook suggestions
well, i was trying to play silent hill 3 pc game on my netbook, but the problem its the same, i cant run, cos need stupid graphic card nvidia 9600 and bla bla bla... so like a brilliant mind, i test for play the game with pcsx2 in my netbook, why netbook?

cos ill not pay for another pc and i got the game for ps2 in my HD, so thats why i decide to do it, the problema now its this, i can make the game run in the menu part, but when the game starts (intro video too) my fps go slow down to 10.00 and cpu using like 40%, i want some suggestions from users of netbook like mine:

acer aspire one 150

intel atom process 1.6GHz
video card 224 MB (its dinamic)
Ram 1GB
i can use GMAbooster and Game booster, but i need more fps.

so, if somebody tested this last one, can tell me how to configure, what download, or something like that for take some chance to play this great game on my netbook.

PD: i can run RE4, star wars battlefront 1 and 2, and a lot of ***** games of snes and psone (the first games pc version OFC)

thank you the answers, ill check this post constantly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

there's no way you can play pcsx2 on a netbook...at least at anywhere near playable speed.
a netbook is designed to make internet browsing possible on the move and storage of things like documents and photos, for PCSX2 you really should look at having a gaming machine for any sort of decent speed. Netbooks really arent designed for it.

Also note, you cannot compare pc gaming or older console emulation to PS2 emulation, it is far more complex, that is why pcsx2 is the only one in existance, but there are hundreds of snes emulators and multiple ps1 emulators.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-19-2010, 12:48 AM)refraction Wrote: a netbook is designed to make internet browsing possible on the move and storage of things like documents and photos, for PCSX2 you really should look at having a gaming machine for any sort of decent speed. Netbooks really arent designed for it.

Also note, you cannot compare pc gaming or older console emulation to PS2 emulation, it is far more complex, that is why pcsx2 is the only one in existance, but there are hundreds of snes emulators and multiple ps1 emulators.

i know what you mean, and thats why, i need support, ill tell you something: i can make run the game in my netbook with that specs, but till go slower, i just need a "hand" for the fps, just a little help, its the only game i want play, but the pc version, got a worst problem.
You probably won't get the speed you want, however post your settings so we can help you if possible.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
        ok, thank you, settings important is:

i appreciate the help.
From what I see, anything that could give you any extra speed is on. I don't think you can do anything else about it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
well, i read something about overclock CPU, up to 1.8GHz, im using the GMA for the chipset but need another tool for processor, can imagine that?
The overclocks are done in the BIOS.
Try with deafult cycle, not the X2 CR. I got some FPPs (2-3) more using INTC and IOP than with INTC+IOP+x2CR.
Athlon x2 240 2.8 GHz / HD5670 512MB / 2 GB RAM DDR2-800 / Windows 7 x64

"Pardoning the bad is injuring the good."
i gain like .50 fps, thanks, im still thinking i can get 1.9GHz from process with some uttility for the overclocking cpu.

PD: if someone knows how to get work the pc version, msg me fast.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)