hi all programmers and ppl plz help me Sad

my pc specs :

AMD 550 4 CORES GHZ 3.8
RAM 4GB 800 SPEED
VIDEO Card 4200 ati

and i run games slow Sad plz could someone just try to write a plugin
for amd cpu's like sse3 or sse4a or both plz i need those plugins plz Sad

Sponsored links

I think some requests like that one won't be heard.

however, please give us more precisions about :

-Plugins config
- pcsx2 & plugins versions
- game you're trying to launch

would be perfect with some screenshots Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If I had to guess looking at your computer why your games are running slow, I'd say it's your on board graphics card. In your graphics settings make sure it's set to "native" and DirectX10 (NOT DX11 as that's slower, buggier, and is so early it has zero benefits over DX10). Also make sure to use the latest public beta (revision 1888) as it contains many speed ups for both the main emu and the graphics plugin.
[Image: 2748844.png]
There aren't plugins utilizing SSE3 or SSE4a because those instruction sets have nothing useful for PCSX2, so you'd get no performance gain from them anyway.

Quite apart from that, your CPU is not the bottleneck here anyway; it's your integrated GPU. Either use native resolution and experiment with speed hacks, or buy a dedicated mid-ranged graphics card (a 9600GT will be sufficient for most games).
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(11-25-2009, 12:01 PM)tachi Wrote: and i run games slow Sad plz could someone just try to write a plugin
for amd cpu's like sse3 or sse4a or both plz i need those plugins plz Sad

Well intel CPUs also have SSE3 so it's not like the current plugin is Intel only, the problem is SSE3 doesnt seem to have anything useful for the devs to use in PCSX2, so well it's not a matter of AMD or Intel really except that Intel actually made some good/useful instructions I guess Tongue2 Oh and also the difference between SSE2 and SSSE3/SSE4.1 isnt as big as you may think either.

If you have slowdown it's either bad configuration of PCSX2 or Windows or your hardware not being enough (or a really really slow game I guess), and seeing as your graphic card isnt good at all well that's probably the culprit, you can try using the (software) renderer in GSdx with 2/3 SW. threads, it might actually be faster in your case.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64