Sponsored links

Code:
pcsx2.exe "game iso you want to load"
Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
lol how i can make it pls help me
lol Tongue, right click where you want the shortcut to be, point to new->shortcut Tongue, in the prompt put what i posted in the other post (make sure that in "pcsx2.exe" you point to the folder where it's saved in as well), click next give it a name then click finish. (your shortcut should be created now Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

pls add my eiml you can help me its my emil [email protected]
k (just added you but you're not responding Blink)
Windows 7 64bit

what is the hard part in making short cut ? Glare
yea Tongue
Windows 7 64bit

Right click on pcsx2=>Create Shortcut=>right click on that shortcut=>Properties=>in Shortcut tab you'll see Target: the path to pcsx2.exe.At the end of it press spacebar then "type here where the game image is(full path)"

Code:
"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\Games\Tales of the Abyss.iso"
In this way pcsx2 will run the game including showing the bios.If you add " -bootmode 1" the game will run without loading the bios first
Code:
"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\Games\Tales of the Abyss.iso" -bootmode 1

BTW the bootmode is for the beta version of pcsx2
(04-14-2009, 07:50 AM)vsub Wrote: Right click on pcsx2=>Create Shortcut=>right click on that shortcut=>Properties=>in Shortcut tab you'll see Target: the patch to pcsx2.exe.At the end of it press spacebar then "type here where the game image is(full path)"

Code:
"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\Games\Tales of the Abyss.iso"
In this way pcsx2 will run the game including showing the bios.If you add " -bootmode 1" the game will run without loading the bios first
Code:
"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\Games\Tales of the Abyss.iso" -bootmode 1

BTW the bootmode is for the beta version of pcsx2

the path not the patch because that make him confused