pls read and think.[for admin(s)]
Thumbs Down 
[i m not capable to say this.pls forgive me for any mistake]
i m writing this to tell you to make improvements in this site.this is best forum site i ever visited but it need a bit improvements.
that is, in any thread/post or other page (when we see any user) then there is no sign that indicates that, this user is online.we have to click on his name,to go into his profile info page, to see that whether that user is online or not.
this is only thing i don't like in this site.
pls if you agree with me then make this improvement.otherwise thanx for reading this post.Closedeyes

Sponsored links

(03-07-2013, 07:19 PM)lionelmessi Wrote: [i m not capable to say this.pls forgive me for any mistake]
i m writing this to tell you to make improvements in this site.this is best forum site i ever visited but it need a bit improvements.
that is, in any thread/post or other page (when we see any user) then there is no sign that indicates that, this user is online.we have to click on his name,to go into his profile info page, to see that whether that user is online or not.
this is only thing i don't like in this site.
pls if you agree with me then make this improvement.otherwise thanx for reading this post.Closedeyes

Did you notice that little icon at right of the user's name?

Edit: just let the cursor hanging over it for a few seconds. Better yet, the color says it also Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
EDIT - wrong topic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
thank you nosisab Ken Keleh
(03-07-2013, 07:34 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Did you notice that little icon at right of the user's name?

Edit: just let the cursor hanging over it for a few seconds. Better yet, the color says it also Smile

thats ok. but how can i identify it when i on mobile.
(03-07-2013, 07:54 PM)lionelmessi Wrote: thats ok. but how can i identify it when i on mobile.

Now you got me, I don't even know how it looks in a mobile (alas, what's a mobile? I know they exist for I have seen many reports they do Smile )
(03-07-2013, 08:08 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: what's a mobile?

I think he means Mobile Phone/Cell whatever you call it ;p

Why does it matter what the person is using to post on the forum? Do you want to know when they take a bathroom break too or when their mom/wife walks in? ;p
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

(03-07-2013, 10:00 PM)refraction Wrote: I think he means Mobile Phone/Cell whatever you call it ;p

Why does it matter what the person is using to post on the forum? Do you want to know when they take a bathroom break too or when their mom/wife walks in? ;p

I was joking, my sons plagued me to have the last one many times. I never had one but I know very well how much they may cost Laugh