plugins
Ok so i have pcsx 0.9.6. When i download the plugins, cut and past them I get errors and have no grafix plugins anymore. So i am not sure how to get the new grafix plugins working, can anyone help. Thanks

Sponsored links

Could you explain your problem a little better? where do you download what plugins and past them where and what do you mean by no grafix plugins anymore? and what errors exactly do you get?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I gess i should say my problem. I am running silent hill 2 and the movie parts are running at 50 - 60 % with just the plugins that come with pcsx 0.9.6. my computer is 2.4 quad core. nivida 9800 GT grafix card, windows vista and 3k ram. any ideas with settings maybe?
Ok I DLed the plugins from here and when i load after cut and pasting it says. Plugin load failure gsdx sse2, gsdx sse 4, gsdx sse3. I seen an old post about silent hill 2 and it says run a zero grafixs pluging, but the only zero plugin i have is zero GS 0.97.1 and it don't work at all for any games.
Ok, if you check in the first post of the GSdx thread, you need to get the updated DirectX (web installer works fine most of the time), you also need the VC++ 2008 redistributable and if you got the latest revision you also need the VC++ 2010 beta redistributable located at the top of this page.

I'd suggest however that you get the latest pcsx2 beta and try your game with it and see if speedhacks give you better speed
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Ok i did all that, the problem i have now is i have no setting for direct 3D10 only direct 3D9.
What is your PC specs? You need Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 and a DX10 compliant card to use D3D10 in the newer GSdx plugins.
I had pcsx 0.9.6, then i removed that and gut the one you posted, it works just as good, but no 3D10 settings. the old pcsx 0.9.6 had a setting for 3D10. I think if the new one i gut had the 3D10 settings it would work perfect.

Vista SP1
Quad core 2.4
nivida 9800 GT
3k ram
Which GSdx are you using? If you got the beta pack with the beta plugins, you should have the DX10 option
[Image: newsig.jpg]
And as an aside, the videos running slow has nothing to do with plugins.