plz help :(
okay when i try to play a game for some reason the controler settings i put in wont stay and i believe ive done everything i can.. i clicked apply but still when i go to play.. the controles i put in dont work its like it doesnt remember them.. idk what im doing wrong the plug ins ive tried are Lilypad 0.9.9 and SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0 if someone thinks they know what might be wrong plz help Sad and thx

Sponsored links

Uhm, wrong section and the answer is already in the FAQ, try to run PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the pcsx2 folder to a place you have permissions to like your Documents folder.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-05-2009, 08:41 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uhm, wrong section and the answer is already in the FAQ, try to run PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the pcsx2 folder to a place you have permissions to like your Documents folder.

sowwies i didnt know =( and i already fixed it ^.^ played RE outbreak file 2
(09-05-2009, 08:41 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uhm, wrong section and the answer is already in the FAQ, try to run PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the pcsx2 folder to a place you have permissions to like your Documents folder.

sowwies i didnt know =( and i already fixed it ^.^ played RE outbreak file 2
ohs and thx for the help