pnach files help
I don't really know where to put this, but i'm having a bit of trouble getting a pnach file to work. I'm attempting this for kingdom hearts 2 final mix.
This is what is in the pnach file. I have placed it in the Documents/pcsx2/cheats folder.

gametitle=Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix [SLPM 66675] (J)
Use All Acquired Drive Forms Even Without Party Members
patch=1,EE,201C9A80,word,0000102D
Drive Forms With Party Members
patch=1,EE,201C99A0,word,0000102D
play as Roxas with 2 swords
patch=1,EE,11CE0B68,extended,00000323

The file name is F266B00B

When I load up the game it says "No cheats found, resuming execution without cheats", and when I boot up my game it changes nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Sponsored links

Make sure the extension is really .pnach and not .pnach.txt as windows hides extensions by default.
(09-21-2013, 11:08 PM)Coornio Wrote: Make sure the extension is really .pnach and not .pnach.txt as windows hides extensions by default.
How would I check that?
(09-21-2013, 11:22 PM)bruincub Wrote: How would I check that?

First, .txt is an extension hidden by default. Second, when you change extensions there is a prompt asking you if you want to continue. Third, when you try to open .pnach for the first time, windows won't know what application to use.

I have spoken.
(09-22-2013, 02:04 AM)Coornio Wrote: First, .txt is an extension hidden by default. Second, when you change extensions there is a prompt asking you if you want to continue. Third, when you try to open .pnach for the first time, windows won't know what application to use.

I have spoken
Ok, yes windows did not know what program to
Open it with at first. I then set the default to notepad. I have just checked and it is in fact a .pnach and not a .txt
(09-22-2013, 02:12 AM)bruincub Wrote: Ok, yes windows did not know what program to
Open it with at first. I then set the default to notepad. I have just checked and it is in fact a .pnach and not a .txt

Then what's left to do is make sure you're actually placing the cheat in the right place Tongue

Put it in the cheats folder at the installation point of PCSX2 and see if it works.
It worked!! Thanks man :>