post Sword of destiny cheat for pcsx2 here please!
If you don't mind me saying, I wanted to briefly check his copy was legal due to the fact from his post it sounded like the instruction manual was missing.. I had no intention of reporting him without evidence, and you may have noticed I simply assumed he was innocent in the end. I simply didn't want to go to all the trouble of getting the CRC and creating a cheat file if the thread was going to get locked before I could post the .pnach

Sponsored links

(05-14-2012, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: Please let us do our job Saiki, but thank you, you are right.

I wasn't trying to step on any toes. I was just speaking my mind, which you know how I am when it comes to things. I don't exactly hold back my tongue, and bositman has given me many a warning for it in the past.

however, indeed, let us get back to the matter at hand.
I'm lame at languages, but understanding what codes for this game do is painfully easy, especially that they are posted on at least a few english sites:]...

Code:
//Swords of Destiny
//MasterCode
//90124DE8 0C0432A8

//Infinite Health
patch=1,EE,2089F9D8,extended,43480000

//Infinite Herbs
patch=1,EE,107DD764,extended,000003DD

//Infinite Herbal Medicine
patch=1,EE,107DD774,extended,000003DD

//Lots of Red Stones
patch=1,EE,107DD864,extended,000003DD

//Infinite Heavy Spells
patch=1,EE,107DD804,extended,000003DD

//Infinite Killer Spells
patch=1,EE,107DD824,extended,000003DD

//Lots of Experience Points
patch=1,EE,207DE140,extended,00018695

//Unlock all Weapons with Infinite Durability
patch=1,EE,E0020000,extended,007DECAC
patch=1,EE,407DE324,extended,003E000A
patch=1,EE,000000FF,extended,00000000

Master code doesn't matter ofc.
The problem is actually that I lack the Game's CRC.
By reading this:
(05-14-2012, 07:36 AM)vithchea Wrote: I dont think i understand you here...but it's ok now since i already make those work...(some)
(...)
Which is a reply to your "gimme your crc".
If my english is at somewhat ok level to understands others, OP already used the cheats, just didn't knew which does what;P. It's not really soo hard to create an empty file and paste codes inside to expect it's too hard for everyone who visits.;]

Edit: through for another problem the OP has, I doubt there is any english guided/walkthrough, but considering it's just a simple hack&slash, why would anyone need one?Tongue I do saw people playing english version of this game on yt through, soo if it really was released only in japanese, it was surely fan-translated or something like that;]. Another edit: Not sure if that can be threated like a walkthrough, but it seems someone made a series of his gameplay on english version of the game - part I starts here.
(05-15-2012, 09:47 AM)miseru99 Wrote: I do saw people playing english version of this game on yt through, soo if it really was released only in japanese, it was surely fan-translated or something like that;].
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/925844-tian-...stiny/data

an EU version exists
Shame, I never even heard the title before this thread, but I prefer more story, less fight, kind of opposite to H&S, and also the reason why I'm not playing diablo 3 now like everyone else in the world :]...
oh so sorry everyone....but somehow i try to learn how to make those cheat myself but i still don't know how....Can you guy teach me?
and I try to search but it's useless