prblems for cheats pcsx2
No cheats found. Resuming execution without cheats...

when I go to play, it Appears on the console. And cheats not work
  What do I do?

Sponsored links

check if the file you created has the same name as the CRC of the game you try to play. So for example Persona 4 it boots with this CRC: DEDC3B71 so then your file should be called DEDC3B71.pnach and NOT DEDC3B71.pnach.txt Also make sure that the cheats folder is present in your PCSX2 folder if not, then just create one with the name Cheats and put the *.pnach file in there. If you don't know what pnachs are, then read this first post throughly: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...8#pid32928
What is CRC?
It's the recognition code for which game it is if I'm not mistaken Smile but perhaps someone else can explain that part better then I can sorry Smile
Where is, is to change it to the CRC

cheats them out of this paguina http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here # D
Where is, is to change it to the CRC

cheats them out of this paguina http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here # D

Sorry very much by putting double, I did not realize
just rename the file. Supposing you created an empty txt file and copied the lines inside and saved it may have wrong name, possibly newfile.txt or something alike. so, rename it as the same hex number you see at the console (seek for it since it is clearly noticeable and highlighted together the system conf).

don't use the 0x you see at the console, only the 8 hex digits in there and make sure the extension is .pnach and not .txt or .pnach.txt

This last case may be tricky because Windows hide extensions by default, so you may need to go to "Organize" on a file explorer window and navigate to the "View" tab and then make sure the Option "hide extension for known files" is unmarked or the inverse if it's "show extension...", I just got a memory lapse while answering and since the process is different at Windows 8 I have not as to quicly verify, whatever you will know what to do.

CRC is a check for integrity, it's not changed by the user, all you need to do is to make sure the pnach file is named after it for the specific game.

Notice than if you got an already made pnach for the game and it has different CRC name you see at the console for your game, that might mean the game's version or region is different and the cheat can actually harm and cause issues since the addresses become wrong. In this case the solution is getting the correct cheat codes elsewhere, the correct for your game.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Agre Archives cheats Dq8, is the use

but does not work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   F4715852.pnach (Size: 3,42 KB / Downloads: 223)
(04-12-2013, 03:35 PM)Killer bee Wrote: Agre Archives cheats Dq8, is the use

but does not work

Despite the extensions are "visibly" hidden in there, the file is indeed seen as pnach, so the only problem is it is not at the ../cheats folder but under ../cheats/cheats

That's the reason.
Imagination is where we are truly real
How I make it work
the cheats